Certificate by Assessment for Mastery of State Authorization Foundation
The WCET/State Authorization Network (SAN) would like to offer SAN members the opportunity to demonstrate their mastery in the concepts and skills of state authorization through successful completion of an assessment to earn:
WCET/SAN Certificate of Achievement: State Authorization Basics Compliance Management
*Please note that completion of this assessment does not lead to any endorsement by or certification from NC-SARA.
A 30 question multiple choice assessment has been created for which a member must achieve an 80% to earn the certificate. The assessment is hosted by ExamBuilder.com. The assessment is open note/internet with no time limitations. The assessment is challenging but fair as it covers an understanding of state authorization for State compliance through a reciprocal agreement and without a reciprocal agreement as well as an understanding of Federal Compliance. There is no cost to participate.
We are able to accommodate 50 candidates at a time. We have the capability over the next six months to run several cohorts of 50 candidates based on membership interest.
- The first 50 people to Register Here will be the first cohort.
- Registration will be open until we receive 50 registrations or Aug 16, 2019 whichever occurs first.
- We will email the network when the first 50 have registered to indicate that there are no more openings.
- The 50 people will receive an email with instructions, suggested support materials to review and keep available, and the deadline date for which the assessment must be completed. (we plan the assessment to be open for two weeks)
- After the time frame for completion has concluded, we will announce registration for the second cohort.
- We will repeat the steps above through as many cohorts as is of interest for the members.
- Understand that the assessment is not simple. It is meant to make you think and use your resources wisely.
- The assessment is challenging and could take 60-90 min depending on your understanding of state authorization and ability to find answers.
- Candidates who do not achieve an 80% may retake the exam up to 2 more times – total 3 times to pass.
If you are interested in this commitment and wish to demonstrate your knowledge, we hope you will register to be part of one of our upcoming cohorts to earn WCET/SAN Certificate of Achievement in State Authorization Basics Compliance Management.