May 26, 2020 Coordinator Call
- Welcome – Dan Silverman, SAN
- Federal Check-in as July 1, approaches - Caitlyn Shelby, Cooley LLP Note the wcetMIX discussion of teacher endorsements and disclosures here!
- New SAN SIT: Campus Engagement - Tyson Heath, Western Governors University
- SAN Advisory Group Election - Lisa Siefker, Ohio State University
- Updates on SAN Projects - Dan Silverman
- Challenge Question going on hiatus
- SANsational Award - Cheryl Dowd – Submission Period June 17 – July 17. https://wcetsan.wiche.edu/resources/sansational-awards
- SAN Membership Renewal Time - Cheryl Dowd – Changes due by June 1. Invoices will be released following June 1, 2020. https://wcetsan.wiche.edu/about-san/statement-work and previous SAN Coordinator emails that you can re-locate in wcetMix: https://wcetmix.wiche.edu/home
- Events: Note the announcements and opportunities below!
NASASPS Virtual Conference – Leading Higher Education in the COVID-19 Era ; June 9, 2020 - 1:00-4:30 EDT https://nasasps.org/event-calendarevent-calendar/event-calendar/. Code: W9LOQDCP Fee: $75
SAN Back to Basics Workshop, rescheduled for September 10-11, 2020 in Boulder. Registration open!
Open Forum – 2nd Tuesday of Each Month. See you on June 9, 2020 Time: 10AM Alaska, 11AM Pacific, Noon Mountain, 1PM Central, 2PM Eastern Link: https://wiche.zoom.us/j/9421225612 June Topic: New SAN SIT resources on professional licensure June Expert: Emily Woods, University of Kentucky & Ashley Stettler, Eastern Washington U
New release: April episode with Katie Hoffman, University of San Francisco. Do you have any suggestions for other guests?