Not a member?
How to Join?
- Step 1: Review the Statement of Work and Call for Participation/ Invitation for SAN Year 11 (7/1/21-6/30/22).
- Step 2: New members must complete a short online application: SAN Member Form.
- Step 3: An Invoice for payment will be sent shortly after receipt of the online membership application.
- Deadline for new member application submission: June 1, 2021 with payment due by July 1, 2021.
Beyond the Deadline? Contact us about the possibility of a partial year membership!
Please note that at least one institution/organization within the membership must be a member of WCET.
Renewals? Please review the information on Statement of Work webpage.
SAN Benefits at a Glance:
Coordinators for each membership:
Additional Interactions for the coordinators who manage the SAN Memberships:
- SAN Coordinator Annual Meeting (Virtual for SAN 11) – Yearly update/feedback session.
- SAN Monthly Coordinator conference calls.
All SAN institution/agency staff:
Resources, Research, and Support:
- Password-protected website- library of resources including SAN created research and external resources.
- Members-Only digital community provides timely updates on emerging issues and member discussions.
- SAN Monthly eNewsletter
- Responsive SAN staff members
Events & Training: (SAN events will all be virtual for SAN 11)
- SAN Newcomers Experience – professionals who join SAN can complete the guided journey through the SAN website, answer challenge questions, and earn a badge.
- Open Forum – Monthly Themed virtual Q & A sessions with experts.
- General Disclosure - The SAN monthly podcast: 30 minute podcasts featuring a different expert each month and focusing on the human side of state authorization compliance.
- Virtual Seminars – asynchronous themed sessions open to the membership.
- Workshops- training at highly discounted rate for SAN institutions (Basics & Advanced Topics).
- NASASPS (state regulator) Conference with SAN Institutions (spring) – member fee and SAN only sessions.
- SAN Advisory Group – member representatives to advise on the issues and interests of the SAN members.
- Special Interest Teams (SIT) - Small member led workgroups created to discuss and research identified topics to prepare deliverables on the topic to the network. Current SIT topics include: Institutional Engagement and Professional Licensure Research & Disclosures.
- SANsational Annual Awards for member development of high-quality compliance solutions.
- Professional Development – member presentations on webcasts, monthly calls, face to face meetings.
- A network of peers from across the country working on the same issues.
Memberships may be held by individual institutions, partnerships, systems, consortia, or organizations.
- At least one institution/organization within a membership must be a WCET member.
- Memberships must designate a single point of contact for the invoice; management of the division of the payment will be the responsibility of the institutions involved.
- Coordinators are responsible for sharing information with the other institutions/organizations within their membership.
- Coordinators are responsible for sharing the SAN Website log in with institution contacts.