Not a member?
How to Join?
- Step 1: Review the Statement of Work and Call for Participation/ Invitation for SAN Year 9 (7/1/19-6/30/20).
- Step 2: New members must complete a short online application: SAN Member Form.
- Step 3: An Invoice for payment will be sent shortly after receipt of the online membership application.
- Deadline for new member application submission: June 1, 2019 with payment due by July 1, 2019.
Beyond the Deadline? Contact us about the possibility of a partial year membership!
Please note that at least one institution within the membership must be a member of WCET.
SAN Benefits at a Glance:
Coordinators (managers of the membership) for each membership:
- SAN Coordinator Meeting at the WCET Annual Meeting (fall) – Yearly update/feedback session.
- SAN Gathering – networking opportunity (fall after the annual meeting).
- SAN Monthly Coordinator conference calls.
SAN institution staff:
- NASASPS (state regulator) Conference with SAN Institutions (spring).
- Members-Only discuss email lists – early warning on emerging issues and network sharing.
- SAN Monthly eNewsletter.
- SAN Only Webcasts.
- Workshops- in person training at highly discounted rate for SAN institutions (Basics & Advanced Topics).
- SAN Resources (ongoing research of timely issues)
- SANsational Annual Awards for compliance innovations.
- Professional Development – member presentations on webcasts, monthly calls, face to face meetings.
Recently Added Benefits for SAN:
- SAN website with Library of Resources – A new SAN website was launched Spring 2018.
- Open Forum Monthly Themed Q&A sessions – Monthly open call in sessions that are similar to “faculty office hours” to ask questions to the monthly experts on the designated topic.
- Special Interest Teams – Topics identified for a subgroup to meet virtually to discuss the topic.
- Election of a SAN Advisory Group to help develop membership topics – SAN members are offered the opportunity to serve on a five-member advisory group. Nominations are periodically accepted and voted on by the SAN members.
Memberships may be held by individual institutions, partnerships, systems, consortia, or organizations.
- At least one institution/organization within a membership must be a WCET member.
- Memberships must designate a single point of contact for the invoice; management of the division of the payment will be the responsibility of the institutions involved.
- Coordinators are responsible for sharing information with the other institutions/organizations within their membership.
- Coordinators are responsible for sharing the SAN Website log in with institution contacts.