How It Works
Not a member?
How it Works - Resources
Are you relatively new to compliance requirements for out-of-state activities? Start Here!
Foundational Principles for State & Federal Out-of-State Activity Compliance - One page overview
State Institutional Approval Quick Chart - Chart to start research of state requirements.
WCET & SAN Webcast: Professional Licensure Notifications Now Required! See the recording, transcript, and Webcast Summary Document
SAN Virtual Seminar 2020 HEA & Federal Rulemaking: The Impact on Institutional Compliance
- Video #1: Impact of HEA & Role of the Court Related to Federal Regs.; Aaron Lacy, Partner; Thompson Coburn, LLP
- Video #2: Negotiated Rulemaking and Proposed Regulations; Van Davis, Consultant, Fogham Consulting, LLC
- Video #3: State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement - 34 CFR 600.2; Cheryl Dowd, Director, WCET/State Authorization Network (SAN)
- Video #4: State Authorization Federal Regulation 34 CFR 600.9(c); Russ Poulin, Executive Director, WCET & Dan Silverman, Assistant Director, WCET/State Authorization Network (SAN)
- Video #5: Notifications & Disclosures 34 CFR 668.50(removal) & 34 CFR 668.43; Caitlyn Shelby, Associate, Cooley, LLP & Cheryl Dowd, Director, WCET/State Authorization Network (SAN)
- Video #6: Individual State Compliance; Heather DeLange, Academic Policy Officer, Colorado Department of Higher Education
- Video #7: State Authorization and the Administrator; Rita Gulstad, Provost, Central Methodist University
- Introduction - Joe Garcia, WICHE & Mike Abbiatti, WCET 0:00:00
- State Authorization Overview and Federal Landscape – Russ Poulin, WCET 00:10:37
- State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement – Marshall Hill, NC-SARA 00:47:18
- State Interest in Oversight of Activity – Sylvia Rosa-Casanova, SCHEV 01:14:11
- Professional Licensure Disclosures – Shari Miller, Institutional Compliance MATTERS 01:28:04
- Institutional Perspective – Christine Galdston, University of Colorado System 02:24:28