2019 Special Interest Team Application Process
2019 - Special Interest Teams:
- Professional Licensure Research & Disclosures
- Data Protection & Privacy
How do I join a Special Interest Team?
- Prepare an application of no more than 200 words to include:
- Which topic you would like to join.
- Ability to actively participate through calls and carrying out independent research to share.
- Relevant experience with, or knowledge of, the topic.
- Why you would like to participate on the particular Special Interest Team.
- Send to Cheryl Dowd – firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2019.
- Applications will be reviewed, and participants chosen by the Director and Assistant Director with the advice of the SAN Advisory Group.
Share via link