Past Webinars, Events & Podcasts11.21.2021
2021 SANsational Award Winning Projects
Congratulations to the 2021 SANsational Award Winners!
Presentations of each award winning project are shared here and on our youtube event as part of our SANsational Virtual Seminar.
Press Release for the 2021 SANsational Awards
WATCH the 2021 SAN Virtual Seminar: SANsational Award Winning Project Presentations
Location - Identifying student location for regulatory compliance and reporting requirements.
- East Carolina University (North Carolina)
- Title - Where are ECU's students?
Compliance Innovations - Institution policy, tools, compliance teams or other inventive or novel compliance management process.
- Franklin University (Ohio)
- Title - Slate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as a Tool for Compliance Management for Professional Licensure Programs – A Partnership Between Offices
- Slippery Rock University (Pennsylvania)
- Title - Bringing Order to Chaos – SARA Data Collection
- University of South Dakota
- Title - Robust, Minimal Cost Tools for State Authorization and Professional Licensure Compliance
Share via link