Licensure Research & Disclosures: Stakeholder Engagement Tips
The importance of licensure disclosures
Maintaining accurate licensure disclosures helps ensure that students know whether a program meets licensure requirements in a particular state. Sharing licensure disclosure information with students demonstrates an institution’s commitment to transparency, integrity, and student success...........
Thank you Special Interest Team!
- Emily Woods, Distance Learning Compliance Coordinator, University of Kentucky.
- Matthew Gidley, Graduate Program Coordinator, Northern Arizona University.
- Lisa Siefker, State Authorization Program Manager, The Ohio State University.
- Leeann Fields, Executive Director, Office of Educational Compliance, UNLV.
- Ashley Stettler, Program Coordinator, Eastern Washington University.
- Cairesse Grimes, Office of the Provost Coordinator, Mount Saint Mary’s University.
- Jacqueline Hodges, Program Manager, University of Alabama.