Licensure Research & Disclosures: Stakeholder Meeting Tips
In a previous Frontiers blog post, the WCET/State Authorization Network (SAN) Special Interest Team shared tips on how to initiate and prepare for stakeholder meetings to discuss licensure program disclosures. In this post, we dive deeper into meeting resources and recommended follow-up, including how to:
- Create a meeting agenda and resources.
- Develop licensure research and disclosure processes.
- Follow up with regular stakeholder communications.
Thank you Special Interest Team!
- Emily Woods, Distance Learning Compliance Coordinator, University of Kentucky.
- Matthew Gidley, Graduate Program Coordinator, Northern Arizona University.
- Lisa Siefker, State Authorization Program Manager, The Ohio State University.
- Leeann Fields, Executive Director, Office of Educational Compliance, UNLV.
- Ashley Stettler, Program Coordinator, Eastern Washington University.
- Cairesse Grimes, Office of the Provost Coordinator, Mount Saint Mary’s University.
- Jacqueline Hodges, Program Manager, University of Alabama.