Special Interest Team - Professional Licensure Prepared Outcomes
Our WCET/SAN Special Interest Team has prepared the attached articles and documents to support the work to manage professional licensure disclosure requirements.
Professional Licensure Research, Disclosures, and Collaboration Efforts:
- WCET Frontiers Post #1: Licensure Research & Disclosures: Stakeholder Engagement Tips, Feb. 2020.
- WCET Frontiers Post #2: Licensure Research & Disclosure: Stakeholder Meeting Tips, Feb. 2020.
- PUBLIC AND INDIVIDUAL DISCLOSURES CHECKLISTS
- PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE RESEARCH TEMPLATE (includes State Authorization Agency Research Template for institutions not participating in reciprocity)
- EDUCATIONAL TOOLS: Sample webpages, one-sheets and presentations to educate campus colleagues on issues pertaining to professional licensure
- UNTANGLING THE COUNSELING AND PSYCHOLOGY PROFESSIONS: A Bird's Eye View of 11 Fields
- COMPLYING WITH PROFESSINAL LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS - A BEGINNER'S CHECKLIST - NEW October 24, 2022!
Professional License Compacts:
- Professional Licensure Compacts: Myth v. Fact; Talking Points (White Paper); May 2020.
- Interview with National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education & Certification (NASDTEC)
- Interview with National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) about the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
Examples of Professional Licensure Disclosures:
- Document available for download to members only through wcetMix SAN Network Community Library (https://wcetmix.wiche.ed
The content of these resources should not be considered to be or used as legal advice. Legal questions should be directed to legal counsel.