Special Interest Team - Professional Licensure Prepared Outcomes
Our WCET/SAN Special Interest Team has prepared the attached articles and documents to support the work to manage professional licensure disclosure requirements.
Professional Licensure Research, Disclosures, and Collaboration Efforts:
- WCET Frontiers Post #1: Licensure Research & Disclosures: Stakeholder Engagement Tips, Feb. 2020.
- WCET Frontiers Post #2: Licensure Research & Disclosure: Stakeholder Meeting Tips, Feb. 2020.
- PUBLIC AND INDIVIDUAL DISCLOSURES CHECKLISTS
- PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE RESEARCH TEMPLATE (includes State Authorization Agency Research Template for institutions not participating in reciprocity)
Professional License Compacts:
- Professional Licensure Compacts: Myth v. Fact; Talking Points (White Paper); May 2020.
- Interview with National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education & Certification (NASDTEC)
- Interview with National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) about the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
The content of these resources should not be considered to be or used as legal advice. Legal questions should be directed to legal counsel.