Tracking Students: Planning, Compliance, and Data Reporting
Webcast from February 4, 2021.
In this webinar, staff from WCET/State Authorization Network (SAN) and NC-SARA discussed federal, state, and SARA requirements for tracking student location while participating in institution activities (ex. online courses & experiential learning). Representatives from three institutions shared their methods and tools for tracking students for the purposes of institutional planning, compliance, and data reporting, focusing on strategies for tracking military students and experiential learning placements.
This webcast is a collaboration between the WCET/State Authorization Network (SAN) and NC-SARA.
Speakers included: (please review the attached biographies)
- Marianne Boeke, NC-SARA
- Cheryl Dowd, WCET/SAN
- Rachel Durrance, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Cairesse Grimes, Mount St. Mary's University
- Bree Meinberg, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Michele Starkey, Mount St. Mary's University
- Christina Walker, University of Kentucky
- Emily Woods, University of Kentucky
- Jeannie Yockey-Fine, NC-SARA